Every four years or so, companies invest in a new website. That’s quite some effort and in this episode, Elias has an interview with Ray van Hilst on right this topic. Ray is the Director of Client Results at Yoko Co. At this company, they have the motto ‘purpose beyond profit’ and serve many customers in the not-for-profit and healthcare business.
During the chat we discuss the following topics:
- How to select a web design agency
- How to shortlist the potential agencies
- The importance of digital marketing knowledge at web design agencies
- How much should you spend on a new website?
- How to budget for a website
LinkedIn Ray van Hilst: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanhilst/Â
Website Yoko Co: https://www.yokoco.com/Â
If you want to be on this podcast or would like to know more about Marketing Technology, visit our website at nieuw.testmg.nl or contact Elias Crum atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org