Organizing a successful webinar is hard. After listening to this podcast, it won’t be hard for you anymore! During this podcast, Elias and Mark have an interview with Daan Schmidt, CEO at Schmidt Communications. Daan has cracked the code on how to organize a successful webinar.
We’ve all been there; spending tons of time on organizing a webinar and only a few people register and even fewer show up. When adopting the right process you’ll be able to organize a webinar with tons of people attending and even better: measurable results. During the interview following topics will be discussed:
- What goals to set for a webinar
- How to define your targeted audience
- How to reach the audience (beyond email and your own network): did you know 85% of people in B2B webinars . can come through social media? Learn how during the podcast
- Which paid ads works best?
- Which software works best?
- What email flows work best and how to use marketing automation for webinars
- How to create the best landing pages
- At what time should you organize a webinar?
- How long should a webinar be?
- Content best practices for webinars
- How to follow up on a webinar
LinkedIn Daan Schmidt:https://www.linkedin.com/in/dtschmidt/
Website Schmidt Communicatie: https://www.schmidtcommunicatie.nl
If you want to be on this podcast or would like to know more about Marketing Technology, contact Elias Crum at firstname.lastname@example.org