As a user of Salesforce Pardot (now called Marketing Cloud Account Engagement), you are constantly looking for ways to improve your marketing and sales strategy. Then it may be that another marketing automation package is a better choice. One of the alternatives is HubSpot. We wrote about another alternative, Act-On, as well.
First of all: what is HubSpot?
Hubspot is an all-in-one platform for marketing, sales, and customer service. It offers the possibility to track and manage prospects and customers in a simple and integrated way. Unlike Pardot, which only focuses on marketing automation. Although it has an integration with Salesforce, many users experience it as a separate package. That may be true because it was not built by Salesforce itself. It arose from the purchase of Exactarget in 2013. It was then integrated into Salesforce. Below are a number of advantages of HubSpot:
- One of HubSpot’s biggest advantages is its integrated approach to marketing, sales, and customer service. This means you don’t have to waste time transferring data between different systems. Everything is available and up-to-date in one platform, allowing you to make decisions quickly and efficiently.
- Also, the fact that HubSpot is an all-in-one platform means you don’t have to purchase different plans or licenses for different features. This not only saves you money but also time and effort. Another advantage of HubSpot is its user-friendliness. The platform is simple and clear, so you can find the right information quickly and easily. This is unlike Pardot where the interface can be complex and convoluted at times.
- Finally, HubSpot is known for its excellent customer service and training. This means that you always have support and help if you have questions or problems and that you can also still grow and develop your marketing and sales skills.
Why switch from Pardot and HubSpot?
The top 2 reasons we hear from customers for switching from Pardot to HubSpot are:
- Ease of use: One of the most heard comments about Pardot is the complexity of the email editor, the form builder, and the building of nurturing flows. This requires technical knowledge, which means that as a marketer you cannot control yourself and you depend on technicians to build an email template, have a form made or build a flow. “Pardot is not intuitive” is the feedback we often hear. That is the main reason to switch to HubSpot Marketing Hub. As a marketer, you can easily realize everything yourself. Everything works intuitively and through drag-and-drop: it is made for marketers. If you can’t figure it out, there is an extensive Knowledge Base and a free Academy. In addition, there is a huge partner network, so you always have a local partner.
- Price: The 2nd reason to switch is the price. HubSpot is generally more affordable than Pardot. On the comparison website G2 you can see that HubSpot wins everything by users on the above points:
What about HubSpot’s Salesforce CRM integration?
A question many Pardot users have is the quality of HubSpot’s integration with Salesforce CRM. In short: it is generally perceived by users as simpler than Pardot with Salesforce. The HubSpot Marketing Hub has an out-of-the-box integration with Salesforce, you don’t pay anything extra for it. A nice explanation of the functionalities is explained in this video:
Switching from Pardot to HubSpot?
In short, moving from Salesforce Pardot to Hubspot is a smart choice for any marketer looking for a simpler, more integrated, and easier-to-use platform. It offers the opportunity to save on costs and time while HubSpot offers excellent training opportunities and customer service. Knowing more? Then immediately schedule an exploratory meeting with us via the calendar below: