Do you have trouble gaining online trust?
Customer trust is of critical importance to financial service providers. To a much greater extent than other sectors, consumers and professional clients value the security of data and pay more attention to privacy. This means that it is very important to work on online trust if you are a marketeer working in finance. You can achieve this using the smart and transparent use of data.
Do you want to learn how you can use data in a smart and transparent way?
Join our data-driven marketing in finance live session on the 10th of May to learn about data-driven marketing best practices in the financial and insurance sectors.
What you will learn?
During the live session we will discuss the following topics:
- How to use data-driven marketing to optimize the customer journey?
- How to get better customer insights?
- How to boost customer engagement?
- How to personalize the customer journey?
- How is data-driven marketing helping you gaining online trust?
You should join if you have one of the following positions in finance:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Marketing lead
- Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Chief Revenue Officier (CRO).
Date: Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Time: 10AM EDT