This Hitachi business unit specializes in high-tech analysis solutions, designed to meet the tough challenges of a rapidly evolving industrial sector. Today, they’re helping thousands of businesses streamline their costs, minimize risk and increase production efficiency.
Their range of laboratory-based and robust high-performance in-field testing instruments deliver essential materials and coatings analysis that adds value throughout the production lifecycle, from raw material exploration to incoming inspection, production and quality control to recycling.
- Data integrity
- Marketing data insights
- Marketing technology integrations
- Lead generation
- Marketing automation adoption
Hitachi uses SalesForce.com as a CRM-tool. And for marketing automation Hitachi uses the Act-On tooling. The solution to improve data integrity, and the marketing & sales alignment, we advised to integrate SalesForce and Act-On. During the integration, Marketing Guys supported Hitachi on both strategical and operational level. For real-time marketing insights, contribution, and ROI, we created a Klipfolio dashboard where data from the SalesForce, Act-On and Google is combined.
Services Marketing Guys performed
- Strategic advice on integrating a CRM tool with marketing automation tool (lead scoring, sales-marketing alignment, re-nurturing, lists maintenance etc.)
- Advice on and implementation of the data infrastructure to get the most out of the CRM and marketing automation integration
- Technical integration of CRM and marketing automation
- Design and creation of a real-time dashboard in Klipfolio with ROI, contribution, and Marketing & Sales insights
- Act-On training for marketing & sales users
Hitachi’s database is cleaned up and now has segments which can be used to personalize the marketing campaigns and email marketing.
The availability of clean data and a clear view on the customer touch points, creates insights to act on and efficiency internally. With a real-time dashboard all data and departments are aligned and the ROI is insightful.
HITACHI'S EXPERIENCE WITH MARKETING GUYS
“A Hitachi quote”