Relevancy in your online communication at every stage of the customer journey
Marketing that doesn’t feel like marketing. Realized by offering relevant information to your target audience at the moment they are ready to receive your message. Insight into every touchpoint: email, social media, advertising or website visits. As a marketer you’re focused on revenue and lead generation and your delivering hot leads to your sales department.
Some of our international customers:
What you’re missing when not using marketing automation:
- Insight into which people visit your website
- Profiling of visitors by behavior and profile
- Turning suspects into leads automatically
- A tot overview of online touchpoints of prospects and customers
- Insight into marketing ROI
“Not implementing a marketing automation solution may be the ultimate career limiting move for today’s marketers. If you haven’t gotten started you’re already behind the 8 ball.”
THE OPTIONS OF MARKETING-AUTOMATION SOFTWARE
The benefit of the integration of email marketing is that you as the marketer can find everything related to sending emails on one central platform, making it easier to maintain an overview. Additionally, visitors who click on the emails that you sent become instantly visible as “known visitors” of your website. This also applies if they return later.
The Act-On or Marketo software gives you the option of placing downloads on the site through web forms. Visitors who fill in the forms are recognized in the future, and upon future visits, are shown a dynamic form which has already been filled in.
LEAD SCORING & LEAD ALERTS
Based on their behavior, visitors are given a score (ranking) by the software. Have they been on the site often and have they viewed the services page? These visitors are awarded more points than those visitors who viewed the vacancies page, for example. Additionally, a so-called email alert can be set up for specific visitors, as a result of which you will receive an email when the visitor is on the site.
Lead Nurturing is the (continuous) feeding of your customers. This feeding/nurturing is done through content. Through Lead Nurturing, you can easily convert a prospect into a regular customer. By making use of Act-On or Marketo as a Lead Nurturing software package, you can attribute an extensive profile to leads. In this profile, you can, for example, indicate how the lead behaves on the website and how he or she reads the newsletter. Thanks to the software, you no longer need to “waste” time on cold leads.
Thanks to Website Prospecting, you immediately gain insight into the activities on your website. You come to know who is visiting your website and which warm leads can directly be approached by your organization’s sales department. On top of this, a virtual client card is kept on which all the activities of a prospect are registered.
Advantages of using marketing automation software
With the marketing-automation software by Act-On or Marketo, you can easily and effectively set up, manage, and adjust marketing campaigns for no more than € 599 per month (excluding VAT). Using the software, you as a marketer can:
- Maintain and nurture your leads more effectively (Lead Nurturing): thanks to the automated follow-up and recognition of leads, you achieve higher conversion rates;
- Present measurable results: all the efforts and results of your online marketing and social media activities are measurable and are communicated straightforwardly in one central system;
- Sharp targeting and personalization: because prospects and customers are recognized, targeting becomes very simple. Based on their surfing behavior, you can send website visitors an email or choose which dynamic content to display or not to display;
- Manage campaigns through one system: all the campaigns that you are executing in various online channels can be maintained through one system. This saves you time and money;
- Alignment between marketing and sales: a significant advantage of Act-On and Marketo is that both marketing and sales employees can work with the system and profit from its benefits. For many organizations, the software is the foundation of a fruitful cooperation between different departments;
- Straightforward coupling with a CRM: Act-On or Marketo can be straightforwardly connected to your own, trusted CRM. Thanks to this coupling, offline customer pictures can be linked to the online behavior of your customers. Additionally, the results of the efforts that you have undertaken are always easily measurable: from anonymous visitors to closed sales;
Act-On Certified Partner
We have been an Act-On partner for over 5 years and have implemented and supported over 50 companies successfully. Thanks to our extensive knowledge and experience with the software we can help you be truly successful with Act-on.
Marketo Certified Partner
Marketo is here for organizations that want ultimate functionality from their marketing automation software. We are a Silver partner for Marketo and will help you to get the most out of your investment.
We support all major marketing automation tools
“PREVIOUSLY, LEASE TRAJECTORIES WERE SOMEWHAT BORING AND IMPERSONAL. WITH THANKS TO ACT-ON, WE CAN NOW APPROACH EXISTED LEADS IN A HIGHLY-DIRECTED MANNER THROUGH PERSONALISED STATUS UPDATES. IT’S ALSO VERY PLEASANT TO BE ABLE TO RELY ON THE ASSISTANCE OF SUCH A MULTIFUNCTIONAL AND RESULT-ORIENTED PARTNER AS MARKETING GUYS.”
THE COSTS OF MARKETING AUTOMATION?
There are a variety of available packages for marketing automation. The costs of these packages are almost always dependent on the number of active contacts in your database. These are the contacts with whom you maintain contact via email at least once a month. Working with a package like Act-On is already possible starting at € 599 a month (excluding VAT). Of course, in addition to the monthly costs, you must consider the one-time implementation costs.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MARKETING AUTOMATION?
Would you like to know more about the possibilities and advantages of marketing-automation software for your organization?